Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Froggy went a courting

Thanks Alastair.I’ll pass this on.
    Funnily enough a small amount of expertise having taken up fold forming a few years back seemed to enable him to give me advice on jewellery making after 40 years. I bit my tongue!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    seemed to enable him to give me advice on jewellery making after 40 years. I bit my tongue!
    I think he should be referred to your HR department for a training course

Quote Originally Posted by alastairduncan View Post
    I think he should be referred to your HR department for a training course
    That would be me then

Oh my goodness, he is gorgeous! I love the colours. I was fascinated by frogs when I was younger and collected anything frog related. Beautiful little beings and you have captured so well here. Karen

You would have had something in common with my brother he use to breed frogs

Quote Originally Posted by Animalnutty View Post
    Oh my goodness, he is gorgeous! I love the colours. I was fascinated by frogs when I was younger and collected anything frog related. Beautiful little beings and you have captured so well here. Karen
    Thank you Karen, I can't claim to capturing anything as all I did was munge together a few internet images with a little artistic licence which enabled me to work around my limitations. I also like frogs I've made a small pond which currently has masses of frog spawn. Some have already hatched which is very early this year. We also have some dragonfly larvae and these do eat some of the tadpoles otherwise we would be inundated by little frogs later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    You would have had something in common with my brother he use to breed frogs
    I never really thought about such a thing as breeding frogs, but I guess there are some very unusual breeds. I don't know what it was that fascinated me so much but always loved them and still find them very endearing little beings.

Quote Originally Posted by alastairduncan View Post
    Thank you Karen, I can't claim to capturing anything as all I did was munge together a few internet images with a little artistic licence which enabled me to work around my limitations. I also like frogs I've made a small pond which currently has masses of frog spawn. Some have already hatched which is very early this year. We also have some dragonfly larvae and these do eat some of the tadpoles otherwise we would be inundated by little frogs later in the year.
    Still your own interpretation and done beautifully. Your pond sounds heavenly, also absolutely love dragonfly. My partner builds and maintains ponds for a living, he is fish mad though, I'd be quite happy just seeing a pond full of frogs