Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gentle question....

Laugh for the day. I ordered a pack of nail brushes as I realised even in normal times ours are a bit boggin as they say in Scotland.
    It did say a travel pack but as I don’t travel it meant nothing to me!
    This is wha5 arrived today, wedding ring for scale

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ED3DFF3D-B703-4A56-83E8-4F182EACCB20.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	12375 dolly brushes anyone

They are for the little people ( Leprechauns )

A friend said they are for pixies so I’ll leave them out at night to keep them safe.
    Another friend who likes a little pun said they said a nail brush, one nail at a time!

I think everyone is starting to tire of it I have noticed a lot more traffic on the roads this week, I think people are just starting to ignore the lock down,
    I am refurbing my jewellery workshop (big heavy duty bench) and building a new rolling mill, with help of my sparky mate and my engineering mate.

I am close to ignore it too, although i know that it is not right thing to do and still try to stay home.
    Working on own business and getting ready to normal life is probabaly the best strategy for now.
    I am eating, sleeping and surfing an internet.

I have found the best thing at the moment is to keep busy , and try and avoid seeing too much news as it can get a bit too much at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    Unless this has now been edited I haven’t read a thing that could be termed political just the reality of the situation for us. X
    Nothing political at all in your comments! Yes a chat over a glass or two of wine or if you insist....a cup of tea!

Just to put things in perspective, my comment re politics was meant to convey that I have political opinions on this subject but intended not to get involved in that side of it

My job as a carer has been reduced in terms of hours but fortunately I'm still getting paid for the hours I'm not doing. So you'd think that I'd be taking advantage of the extra time at home. Unfortunately I've been very disinclined to get to the metal bashing but I hope to put that right soon. I tend to find I can't force creativity out but it's something that benefits from getting busy so I'm going to have a flick through one of my note books and see if I can get started from there.

A period of apparent inactivity is good. Unbeknown to you, the wheels are still going round, rather like restarting a computer and inspiration will follow. Dennis.