Thread: Polishing and clear up castings

Default Polishing and clear up castings

Hello,

I am considering outsourcing the process of clearing up castings and high polish items. The castings are currently processed in Farringdon, but they are not really a manufacturing company, and not going to able to under take larger orders.

I live near London/Kent boarder, Hatton Garden would be the obvious choice. Can anyone recommend ?
    Not going to be high volume, c 15 - 20 pieces/prototypes ( at the moment but this will increase as I am hoping to sell to trade as well as retail.

Thank you

Kristina

As with my previous reply, You can browse here https://www.google.com/search?client...shing+services.

Alternatively you can use the free notice boards at Walsh, Cookson and Euro Mounts and Findings, by taking a trip to Hatton Garden. There will always be someone happy to take on your work. Dennis.

Hi Dennis, thank you so much for your help so far. I will check those out. I am taking this up after 20 years of graduating from John Cass. I just didn't have a chance before, I am now really going for it. A little rusty but full of ideas.