Hi, experts sorry English is not my native language, but I will try my best.
Well I don’t know if this is the right thread for my question (aka discussion), maybe it was discussed on this forum but did not find similar questions. This is even not jewelry making question, but more about jewelry as a business.
The question is for jewelry makers who work it as a full time job - how long it took you to make this hobby / passion your full time job? How long it took to make it profitable so you could pay for all the basic stuff like rent, gas, food etc?

I don’t know if there are people willing to share their experience, but it would be nice to hear from you.
I am at the moment when I don’t know what to do, I like to work in this sphere, I like to connect with customers, I like to see and feel how they appreciate my work, but my profit stats says to consider about stop playing a “full time jeweler” role and search for “normal” job (It is about 1,5 year since I work and advertise myself as a jeweler). Maybe it was my mistake to quit job and dive into it for 200% but somewhere deep inside I feel that I can make it (or maybe it’s inner optimist talking here). Or maybe I just need to vent, really tired with all that thoughts.

So, what was your experience?