Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Todays the day!

Thanks Nic. It just so happens I was perusing Cookson's enamelling section and had spotted those

Jinks McGrath says wet & dry works in one of her books but on second thoughts it'll be a lot easier with a block!

I'm thinking I might make use of the freepost event to order some supplies in, which will make 3 orders in 4 days, oops! I think Cookson's should have you on commision Nic
    Lucinda

Two streets from the Tunnocks teacake factory!

I'm glad you both had such a great time!! I was BUZZING when I came back from my first PMC class! My OH said he had never seen me so excited about anything in the 6 years I've known him. It's such an amazing feeling knowing you've done something so cool!! Careful- it's addictive - I've done three classes with my tutor now and I'm booked on for a fourth - OBSESSED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bustagasket View Post
    ermmmmmmmm................welll.................er m........ i was kinda engrossed in the stuff............and..............well............ ..oopsie
    SU!!!!

Actually I blame Nic too as she should have taken pics for blog/website to promote the courses LOL

Hehe, I'm sure I woudl have ruined the photos, I would have been sat there blowing my nose like a human foghorn in every one of them!!
    Lucinda

Quote Originally Posted by agent_44 View Post
    Hehe, I'm sure I woudl have ruined the photos, I would have been sat there blowing my nose like a human foghorn in every one of them!!
    whilst we ate our cranberry bars surrounded by roast dinners and chilis lmao.. We were soooo good lol, but it wouls have made a great photo lol
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Quote Originally Posted by bustagasket View Post
    whilst we ate our cranberry bars surrounded by roast dinners and chilis lmao.. We were soooo good lol, but it wouls have made a great photo lol
    Haha yeah I forgot about that. The food looked goooood too!
    Lucinda