Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norwich Workshop Items for Sale As New

Default Norwich Workshop Items for Sale As New

Hi Everyone

I have virtually a fully equipped silversmiths workshop for sale. Most of the bigger items I purchased through Cooksons during the las 18 months or so. (all on my orders page)
    However I have decided its not for me, and everything is for sale. I will list the main items below and I will be interested in taking offers on them especially if the buyer is in or around East Anglia, I am based in Norwich. I am not keen on posting these bigger items at the minute due to weight, cost and value so collection or meeting half way a must.

The reason I bought it all in the first place was back in the early 80's when I left school I enrolled on a silversmithing coarse but never finished and always thought one day I will have another go.

Anyway here is the list of the main items.

ORION M-PULSE WELDER + gas

DURSTON AGILE C130 ROLLING MILL

DURSTON COMBINATION RING STRETCHER

DURSTON JUMP RING MAKER PRO 2

DURSTON JUMP RING MAKER FORMER

DURSTON TABLE TOP DRAW BENCH

SMITHS LITTLE TORCH KIT

OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR (RECON) SMITHS CONNECTION

KEW CONCEPT 3" SAW

I have loads more smaller items that I haven't listed yet.

Please contact me if interested,

Thanks for reading

hi what prices are you asking for these please.

On a quick reckoning there’s about £4k worth in that short list

There seems to be a very long wait for such a short list.

I think I would rather try and sell the items in one sale if I can. I have been looking at prices on ebay and gumtree over the last few months and I think £3500 for what's listed is about right, thats roughly £1000 cheaper than buying new, and these are as new.

The reason I mentioned my orders pages (for the person who has removed their post ) was to to show any potential buyer who came to view that I had infact bought them myself and that I wasn't a dealer who had just picked this lot up at an auction.

These are the only items for sale at the minute.

I try to look at the laptop once or twice a day so please leave a PM and I will respond just as I did with the others.

Thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by ROO View Post
    I think I would rather try and sell the items in one sale if I can. I have been looking at prices on ebay and gumtree over the last few months and I think £3500 for what's listed is about right, thats roughly £1000 cheaper than buying new, and these are as new.

The reason I mentioned my orders pages (for the person who has removed their post ) was to to show any potential buyer who came to view that I had infact bought them myself and that I wasn't a dealer who had just picked this lot up at an auction.
    That would be me.

Your orders page is not visible to anyone but you, so doesn't really provide anything additional.

You're going to be more likely to shift these as individual items than a job lot, TBH.

Cheers Peter

I thought this would be the case but as I am in no rush I thought I would offer them to the people on Cooksons forum first.

I will give it a few days and see what happens.

Decided to sell the Orion Welder on its own for £1600 and it includes the Argon bottle but it all needs to be collected from Norfolk. I think I still have the original box for this as well.

I will add a short youtube video in the next comment box of one being demonstrated for those who are not sure what it is.

Thanks for looking.

I cannot add the youtube link but just type in " Orion mPulse 30 Micro Jewelry Welder Demo & Review " on youtube to see the vide by Dave aka Celtic Dreams.

It's a post count limitation designed to reduce spammers hitting us with links. Can't offhand remember if it's 5 or 6 posts...

This one?