Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The phoenix Ring

Wednesday will be New Years Day. Hogmanay is New Years Eve. I hear Sydney is refusing to halt its fireworks display, what’s a few more sparks! I once attended the Edinburgh one and bits were landing on our heads a few streets away.
    Good luck with your ring, I’m sure it’ll be splendid

Yes correct I forgot to add the Tuesday bit, the fireworks sounds much more dramatic than it is, some people just want to get their 15 mins of fame, Sydney is a big city the fireworks will present no more hazard than any other year
    the fires have come close the out skirts of Sydney but that is a long way from the fireworks.
    Bliadhna Mhath Ur

I suppose when people have died it maybe seems disrespectful to the rest of the world.
    Happy New Year when it comes
    Last edited by CJ57; 31-12-2019 at 10:32 AM.

Anyway, looking forwards to seeing the ring.

Comment moved to The lounge

I promised to post pics of me making this ring. Just thought I would update I have cast the rose gold ingot, because I alloyed it myself I have had to send it out to have it assayed as I have to know it is the correct value before I mark it.
    Well this is the reason it has all come to a halt, just like ever other business the company I use has virtually shut down many of it's operations due to Covid 19 good thing is now that every thing is starting to open up again, I should receive it
    back soon.