Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chrismas is Almost Here.

Default Chrismas is Almost Here.

So Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year to all our members and get well soon to those who are poorly. Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails seasons greetings 2019.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    So Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year to all our members and get well soon to those who are poorly. Dennis.
    Thank you Dennis. This newbie here has finished silver and turquoise earrings for my daughter-in-law and silver and topaz pendant for my daughter so I can breath out and relax... The advice from the regular senior members of the forum has been invaluable, so thanks to you all and a very happy Christmas and New Year.
    Ian

Greetings to you too Dennis and best wishes to everyone for a new year of peace, good health and anything else you wish for

You beat me to it Dennis, Merry Christmas and a Great New Year to you and the rest of the bunch
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010404.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	12280

Season's Greetings all, hope everyone has a thoroughly pleasant time whatever you choose to do! Deb x

Quote Originally Posted by Ianfs View Post
    Thank you Dennis. This newbie here has finished silver and turquoise earrings for my daughter-in-law and silver and topaz pendant for my daughter so I can breath out and relax... The advice from the regular senior members of the forum has been invaluable, so thanks to you all and a very happy Christmas and New Year.
    Ian
    Lucky you pal!
    I'm still slaving over a claw set moonstone for my sister.
    Ho ho hum..
    Merry Christmas everyone and as always thanks for your invaluable help.
    Nick

Happy Christmas to everyone and thank you for all of the invaluable advice I have received over the years.
    I have just finished making a pair of earrings for my grand daughter (91/2) who requested Opals!
    Plus a resin silver pendant using flowers I have collected over the years (some are about 40 years old!) She wants to give it to her mum. I must say it was a pleasant change to make something so simple, just a bezel and ring.

Happy Christmas Dennis and everyone - hope you all have a wonderful day. Thank you for all the advice, it's so appreciated. Karen

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, healthy and perhaps even prosperous New Year!
    g

Quote Originally Posted by theresa View Post
    Happy Christmas to everyone and thank you for all of the invaluable advice I have received over the years.
    I have just finished making a pair of earrings for my grand daughter (91/2) who requested Opals!
    Plus a resin silver pendant using flowers I have collected over the years (some are about 40 years old!) She wants to give it to her mum. I must say it was a pleasant change to make something so simple, just a bezel and ring.
    That sounds brill, theresa. Hope they came out looking fabulous