Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Chrismas is Almost Here.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Central London
    Posts
    7,985

    Default Chrismas is Almost Here.

    So Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year to all our members and get well soon to those who are poorly. Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails seasons greetings 2019.jpg  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    So Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year to all our members and get well soon to those who are poorly. Dennis.
    Thank you Dennis. This newbie here has finished silver and turquoise earrings for my daughter-in-law and silver and topaz pendant for my daughter so I can breath out and relax... The advice from the regular senior members of the forum has been invaluable, so thanks to you all and a very happy Christmas and New Year.
    Ian

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Greetings to you too Dennis and best wishes to everyone for a new year of peace, good health and anything else you wish for

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    You beat me to it Dennis, Merry Christmas and a Great New Year to you and the rest of the bunch
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010404.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	12280

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Season's Greetings all, hope everyone has a thoroughly pleasant time whatever you choose to do! Deb x

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianfs View Post
    Thank you Dennis. This newbie here has finished silver and turquoise earrings for my daughter-in-law and silver and topaz pendant for my daughter so I can breath out and relax... The advice from the regular senior members of the forum has been invaluable, so thanks to you all and a very happy Christmas and New Year.
    Ian
    Lucky you pal!
    I'm still slaving over a claw set moonstone for my sister.
    Ho ho hum..
    Merry Christmas everyone and as always thanks for your invaluable help.
    Nick

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    West Berkshire
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Happy Christmas to everyone and thank you for all of the invaluable advice I have received over the years.
    I have just finished making a pair of earrings for my grand daughter (91/2) who requested Opals!
    Plus a resin silver pendant using flowers I have collected over the years (some are about 40 years old!) She wants to give it to her mum. I must say it was a pleasant change to make something so simple, just a bezel and ring.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Happy Christmas Dennis and everyone - hope you all have a wonderful day. Thank you for all the advice, it's so appreciated. Karen

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cotswolds
    Posts
    3,271

    Default

    Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, healthy and perhaps even prosperous New Year!
    g

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theresa View Post
    Happy Christmas to everyone and thank you for all of the invaluable advice I have received over the years.
    I have just finished making a pair of earrings for my grand daughter (91/2) who requested Opals!
    Plus a resin silver pendant using flowers I have collected over the years (some are about 40 years old!) She wants to give it to her mum. I must say it was a pleasant change to make something so simple, just a bezel and ring.
    That sounds brill, theresa. Hope they came out looking fabulous

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •