Thread: weather

Default weather

Any body who has some to spare, post some of your cold weather over
    forecast Mon 35,Tues 40, Wed 42, Thurs 41, Fri 44

I had to laugh the powers that be warned that everyone especially the elderly and the sick should use their air conditioning and fans, then said we should expect power blackouts (fans power blackouts??)

Must be very difficult out there at the moment. As usual here in the UK it's chilly and a bit wet so I'd gladly send some over if I could.

My ex/the kids dad is visiting Sydney over Christmas and New Year - he's not looking forward to it although I've assured him that heat and fires and spiders aside he'll love it!

We’ve had minus 6 or so recently but just a lot of really dark wet days at the moment. It’ll soon be the shortest day thank goodness and then the light will get better and the weather more wintry no doubt

Fires around Sydney are the worsts for 30 or more years the smoke is causing haze in Sydney it self, what is badly needed is rain, fireries just can't get o top of them at this stage, as for the spiders they don't like it when it is really
    hot so they tend to come inside to cool down. My Partner Cait currently works in Canada she is due to touch down at Adelaide airport on Friday (44deg ) will be a bit of a shock home coming

It’s reported widely on the news here, it’s quite shocking

There are large fires burning in Western Australia also

My m8 Matty has been suffering one of the worst droughts ever in Kingaroy it is heart wrenching to see the state of his cattle , praying for some rain for you all