Thread: New tv show

Default New tv show

Morning all. I’ve just received an email about a program being filmed by twenty-twenty tv for BBC2. They are looking for 8 talented jewellers,amateur and professional, to take part in a “jewellery off”. It is being filmed in the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter and the closing date for applications is 13/12/19.
    https://craftanddesign.us7.list-mana...8&e=8aa1917487
    I think this is the link if anyone fancies having a go.

This has been doing the rounds of the jewellery groups on Fb for a while now. It’ll be interesting to see who takes part. I loved the work of the jeweller in the arts and crafts house and would have liked to see more of her at work

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    This has been doing the rounds of the jewellery groups on Fb for a while now. It’ll be interesting to see who takes part. I loved the work of the jeweller in the arts and crafts house and would have liked to see more of her at work
    That was the best programme on television for a very long time Caroline. The silver bowl was, for me, the high point.
    Ian

I loved the clock and it returned me to putting in decorative rivets again as they used to be one of my trademarks

Good to hear you're using rivets again, Caroline. I love using rivets!

I made a necklace for my degree show back in the day and apart from the handmade tubing being soldered every component was riveted together to make it fluid. I’d only stopped for a wee while and used to use a lot of decorative rivets rather than functional, now I do both!