Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which do you prefer?

Default Which do you prefer?

I know aluminium's not to everyone's taste but please have a look in my album at the new aluminiums and let me know whether you prefer anticlastic or wraparound bangles. I need to get on and make loads for Christmas but I don't know which will sell best. The anticlastic ones will be cheaper than the others as they're easier to do and there's no silver button so that may have a bearing on which sells best. Do you think the wraparounds are worth more because of the silver?

I'd really appreciate your comments.

i love them both but prefer the wraparound, can you not do a mix, the wraparounds do look more expensive but not sure wether its just because of the button x

Carole, for me there is no contest; I love the wraparounds. I think its a case of the market you know. The wraparounds are sophisticated but I can imagine younger women going for the anticlastic.
    Di x

Just to be awkward...I think I prefer the anticlastic shape wise. It looks like there is more skill involved in making it. And I'm a curvy girl! Having said that I prefer the designs on the wrap arounds in general!! Trust me to be awkward ay?

oooh, tough call as they are both interesting, but I think the wraparounds would be my preference - I love the button effect
    Kym

I'm hoping for world peace but I'd also like something shiny as well...

www.kymbigwood.com

i prefer the wrap round they are gorgeous!!! i want one!!
    Bridget x x

Never be afraid to try something new,remember amateurs built the Ark,
    professionals built the Titanic!!!

http://www.rusticcharmjewellery.co.uk

Yes, I too like both, but the button detail does it for me. Stunning! Its always difficult to know what you think might sell and what might not.
    Jules

I do like both, and would wear both, too. But if I had to choose it would be the wraparound one, more unusual and probably more 'me'. My preference is nothing to do with the silver though. If I was a customer, I would probably have the attitude of 'typical, I always like the more expensive one!' but it wouldn't put me off. It does look like there is more work in the wraparound ones.
    Lucinda

Ooh, lovely. I prefer the wraparounds - love the buttons. I'm always a bit leery of how bangles with gaps will hang - they tend to turn round on my wrists so the gap's exactly where I don't want it to be.

Wraparounds - they are all exquisite
    J x