Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magnetic tumbler polishing machine

You are not alone many do not use a tumbler, I use a tumbler only for stones, I just set it going in the shed,normally I am running things like table saws in the shed so the tumbler is the least of my noise worries
    send some of your cool weather over 38.4 deg here

My phone's saying 0 degrees celcius this fine morning, black ice on the pavements of perthshire, scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Sheen View Post
    My phone's saying 0 degrees celcius this fine morning, black ice on the pavements of perthshire, scotland
    Yes OH was in a meeting in Perth last night and what was rain here was frozen rain on the pavement and then frozen snow on the way home. He said it was an interesting drive home. I just about went all my length at the back door so really dodgy underfoot
    Last edited by CJ57; 20-11-2019 at 11:19 AM.

That sounds so good 9.30pm and it is still 36.2 something tells me it is going to be a hot summer this year

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    That sounds so good 9.30pm and it is still 36.2 something tells me it is going to be a hot summer this year
    I wouldn’t be able to function Bob especially if it was humid too. I’d have to lie down until evening

I'm in the cool parts today, it was 45+ in some parts of South Australia today, plus because of bush fire threat they shut down the power grid in some areas so no air con
    unusual to to be this hot this early