Good day to all. I was away for a while as been busy with kids and not too much with my hobby.... but wanted to share some recent experiences of buying from cooksons. Spoiler generally positive BUT... I have purchased earlier this year 3 ball clasps from cooksons, clearly marked as sterling silver. after having it received happened to use it only last week and to my disappointment noticed weird discoloration on a fixing coming into the ball clasp after I have soldered it to the chain. after examination I have realized it's plated!!!!!! I had lot's of rrrrr as piece was almost finished.. called cooksons customer service and they have asked to bring it to the counter (and was going to do it today ) , but actually just received a msg from them acknowledging that part of the clasp actually appeared to be plated and I was refunded. I am not cross or anyth but wanted to share with all so you might be aware of same.... imagine I would go to hallmark it... would be a surprise... . On the other note..... has anyone happen to have foll: you order silver sheet 0.6mm but actual you receive 0.5 (without blue film) how they charge with film or without? did I pay as 0.6 or 0.5? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6669[1].jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	12204. Thank you for sharing.