Thread: Packaging included in the cost weight??

Default Packaging included in the cost weight??

OH buys copper from a company for fold form because in the past it sent .7 off cuts ideal for the job. He wouldn’t have ordered from them otherwise.
    Today his package arrived containing 1mm to 1.5 or thicker. He ordered 2 x 2 kg packs. The contents weighed 1.5 kilos so he phoned them.
    But that’s just what we cut on the day
    The weight includes the packaging er no it doesn’t, I’m not paying for packaging. Weighs packaging 250 gms so weight still well short.
    Well we’ll just send out the rest. No you don’t I want a refund as this isn’t what I ordered, you changed the goalposts and I’m not paying for your packaging.
    I want a refund, oh.
    Refund already paid, customer lost, review given

Good grief. If you order 2kg of copper, that's exactly what you ordered! What's next, will a quarter pounder burger include the weight of the bun, box and serviette???

Bullying the customer is a national sport. We were recently told that if we didn't give a five star review, it wouldn't be published.
    Well, good luck with that. Dennis.

I’ve given a few reviews on quite expensive furniture and the company decided whether it could be posted or not. Not was the outcome.
    The copper company SGS Metals was through eBay so he got an immediate refund by the time he’d logged in but it was such a palaver to review he’s leaving that for later. The parcel was still 2.5 kg short in weight. They are still advertising the package as being .7 suitable for hobbyists
    Last edited by CJ57; 16-09-2019 at 12:43 PM.

I recently signed up for Trustpilot - they are a third party review site with me not able to change anything (although I can reply to rebut). So everything is out there for display. Look for sites which have the courage to do the same, they have to be confident in their reputation to risk this
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk