Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: better delivery !

Apart from trying to get argentium (and failing) from Cooksons, I've always been more than happy with the delivery. As said before, maybe you need to plan ahead Silvergirl.

Exclamation think!!

for those who have reply to my post , all I got to say is .................
    just cos I posted somethink does me you lot can get at me

I'm sorry , but it's not my................ sigh , I'm not going to say any more , or you lot will get at me again ........... sigh

We weren't getting at you, sweetie, we were posting about our experiences with Cookson's delivery! They aren't marvellous at everything - read the Argentium stuff that's going on at the moment - but delivery they do well.

Anyway - I'm sure you didn't get into trouble, did you? Let us know, we can soothe worried brows too, y'know.
    Di x

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    We weren't getting at you, sweetie, we were posting about our experiences with Cookson's delivery! They aren't marvellous at everything - read the Argentium stuff that's going on at the moment - but delivery they do well.

Anyway - I'm sure you didn't get into trouble, did you? Let us know, we can soothe worried brows too, y'know.
    yes I did get into trouble , I try to explane everythink to my tutor , but he told me off

aw, I'm sorry. But you won't lose marks, will you?
    Di x

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    aw, I'm sorry. But you won't lose marks, will you?
    I might , I don't know ,I'm trying to get over my tutor yelling at me cos I didn't have the silver I ordered

But, Silver, the crux of the matter is how long ago you knew you would need the silver for today, isn't it? If you truly didn't know until Friday, then your tutor is being totally unreasonable. If you knew some time ago, then, in future, I'm sure you'll plan better.

Sometimes we have to learn things the hard way. The good things is that those lessons are always the ones we learn best.
    Di x

Ah, Silvergirl, sorry to hear about your trials & tribulations ......d'u think that maybe, knowing Cooksons excellent reputation for quick delivery, you had worked that into your schedule? I know that I would do something like that (my OH calls me 'mrs-last-minute-dot-com'). Last week I had to have some beads for the next day, ordered from a supplier that, like Cookson, has a great reputation for next day deliveries and when they took two days to turn up I was ready to fight the postman for them........
    Hope your tutor calms down soon - u'll have to make something spectacular now to appease him
    J x

Hey, don't feel bad, no-one is getting at you - everyone here is lovely, honest I think sometimes it's good for you hear things you don't really want to, so that you see things from an alternative perspective, and hopefully learn from it and I am pretty darn sure that that is how any comments you got on here were meant.
    Lucinda

Quote Originally Posted by agent_44 View Post
    Hey, don't feel bad, no-one is getting at you - everyone here is lovely, honest I think sometimes it's good for you hear things you don't really want to, so that you see things from an alternative perspective, and hopefully learn from it and I am pretty darn sure that that is how any comments you got on here were meant.
    it sure was and if Cookies hadent been doing a stock take you would have had your silver, are you not close enough to a bullion dealer to go in and buy if not you have one very mean tutor