Hi, I’m just ranting as I can’t talk about this stupid problem to anyone else

so I’ve started making jewellery a few months ago on and off and recently I painted our spare room, put the new flooring in and set up my desk to start making jewellery.

However my husbands has two cats and we usually keep their litter box in that room and the cats sleep now and then. My problem is the cat litter box stinks as you would expect and they’ll throw up, sit on my chair and cover it with their hair, it just puts me off to go in that room. I can’t focus if things are not clean it freaks me out!

We’ve had many arguments over this and I can see my husband is trying his best, he set up a new area for their litter box in our garden, but they never go outside. Every time I go in that room I’ll find their sick or hair ball on my desk and the floor etc it just puts me off. btw I don’t have any problem with cats I quite like them just don’t like the mess that comes with them. We’ve had conversations so getting rid of them is not an option and I feel sometimes my husband loves his cats more than me lol

I’ve now stopped making jewellery as I just don’t want to go their and get upset anymore. I need some ideas suggestions to overcome this as I don’t want to give up on making jewellery.

Thanks and sorry for the rant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk