Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cracked silver or deep scratch...? Help!

You should never feel bad about asking questions, if people answer its because they are happy to.
    We shall look forward to seeing the castings if you feel like sharing

Thank you, I just feel like an idiot in most of my everyday life because I have trouble retaining and processing information at times; I never used to so feel just smart enough to realise how dumb I am lol... anyway, it's nice to know I'm in a safe place (for want of a better phrase...!)

I have been working on my damaged piece a bit more, taking your advice Sarah and seeing if it would buff out. Part of it did! So pleased, was quite a sentimental piece and I was disproportionately upset (!) I am a bit 'worst case scenario' sort of girl, unfortunately.... but when I popped it in the LOS to get it back to a nice oxidised border to the gold, I accidentally got this amazing rainbow colour!! Whether I can reproduce it, not 100% sure, but it's a very happy accident

Anyway, wanted to share. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. (I'll share some more pics on my Plumbus thread soon.)

xx

(Just want to reiterate in case it's not clear elsewhere; I didn't make the piece, it was a great frog ring they turned into a pendant for me, I changed the bail to a jump ring)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190714_200212.jpg   20190714_200324.jpg  

That looks smashing, and I do love a happy accident!