Thread: Paragon SC2 Kiln for Sale - with firing accessories!

Default Paragon SC2 Kiln for Sale - with firing accessories!

PARAGON SC2 KILN FOR SALE!

Hi There, I have a blue Paragon SC2 kiln with window for sale. It is as new. It has a Sentry Xpress Digital Timer and comes with an instruction manual, firing block, shelf, mits and firing paper. I知 selling due to relocating and I知 moving into stained glasswork. 」550.00 please.

Buyer collect please. I知 located in West Sussex, please contact me for further information. Thank you

PARAGON SC2 KILN FOR SALE with Kiln Accessories!

Hi There, I have a blue Paragon SC2 kiln with window for sale. It is as new. It has a Sentry Xpress Digital Timer and comes with an instruction manual, firing block, shelf, mits and firing paper. I’m selling due to relocating and I’m moving into stained glasswork. 」550.00 please.

BUYER TO ARRANGE OWN COURIER ( I have original box) OR BUYER COLLECT please. I’m located in West Sussex, please contact me for further information. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Hello there, I am reducing the price of the kiln to 」500.00. The kiln is brand new and has not been used. It still comes with all the accessories stated in the original post. Thank you.

Hello there, I’m reducing the kiln to 」450.00 with accessories. Buyer to arrange own courier or collect from West Sussex. Thank you

Dear Marilyn,
    Its a good bargain, but no one is buying. Both Cookson and Walsh have a free notice board in their Hatton Garden showrooms. You might consider phoning them to ask whether you can send send in an advert. Good luck, Dennis.

Thank you for the advice Dennis. I’ll check it out. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynM View Post
    Thank you for the advice Dennis. I値l check it out. Thanks
    Hi Marilyn
    Are you still looking to sell the Paragon SC2 Kiln pls? Kind regards, John@nlbengineering.co.uk

Hi John
    Marilyn hasn’t posted since and it’s not the sort of forum that sends notifications if your post has been answered so it’s doubtful that she’ll see your enquiry

Thanks Caroline. Lovely work by the way!
    John

Thank you John good of you to say.

You could maybe try private messaging Marilyn but it looks as if she only posted to sell so may have left again.