Thread: Couple of new pieces.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Couple of new pieces.

Hi,

I was asked to do a little Wren silhouette for someone, after I did it a little Wren started appearing outside my window foraging and I rather fell in love with them so did another piece (the Wren isn't as detailed or accurate as the plain silhouette I did but needed to alter it slightly to fit the design). The photo is not great as it's too bright and my photographic skills are not great to start with. The branch is matte which can't really be seen in the photo.

I got a couple of different chains to try after advice before, trace and figaro, some people are still asking for curb instead but I quite like the simplicity of trace.

I also had the amazing experience of seeing a couple of otters playing in the wild a couple of weeks ago, so did a little otter piece. It's not finished and now that I have the macro on it can see a couple of areas that need a tidy (couldn't see it while working on it even with my magnifying glasses on). I was wondering about texturing it but any texturing I do is mostly with a hammer and fear that given the detail is very small that it will change the outline of the pierced area?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0395.jpg   PICT0386 (2).jpg