Thanks Guys,
Dennis i have looked into using a finisher from Hatton garden and elsewhere, i have not got any idea how much they charge yet. But i would like to form some type of partnership with a individual or small team. I know the company i use to print my wax's charge a lot for finishing. for example the wax print costs around £10 and if i want the ring in silver polished the price would shoot up to over £50. Now the casters charge the following for the ring i showed you.

1.00 WAXPROVIDED PW0004 BLOSSOM RING INITIAL CASTING 1.70 1.70

1.00 MOULD2 to make mediumMOULD 15.00 15.00

2.00 PW0004 BLOSSOM RING SILVER 1.70 3.40
(this does not include grain cost but it was priced at 0.44 at the time.)

This was a couple of years ago but is really good price i think, and the cast didn't have many problems some seams to file down. I know finishing would cost lot more than casting but £50 is more than i can take.

Josef1 hi, on that particular ring i think you are right i would have problems getting that to the point i was happy with cost wise on finishing, it was just to show worse case. on the second picture is a cast that was pin polished i believe, i would only want to mirror polish parts of it and leave most of the centre satin finish or unpolished, so that make it viable.

I suppose my main problem is i come from a computer and art background and not a jewellery background, and having a partner who knows what will work and what wont will be a great help for me. For example should i put the finding on the model before casting or get them soldered on.

Again thanks for the help