Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moderating rules...

And of course, one of the easy ways to identify spammers is they start out by posting inane zero-content messages attached to old threads. Geographical location is usually another giveaway and you'd be amazed at how many of your countrymen have turned out to be only interested in trying to link to badly written websites advertising cheap crap.

This is the only warning.

Maybe they're just practicing their rather pathetic English. I have to confess that I've never seen the Report Post Button. Could it be that like those decimal points, mine's dropped off?

Just underneath the text of the post on the left, there is (or should be!) a little black triangle with an exclamation point in it. If that's clicked on, all the mods & admins get an email telling them about the post.

I've taken the decision that Rashi probably wasn't here to discuss jewellery making, based on the content of the posts.

Hi, my posts were uploading fine yesterday but seem to be moderated today, I've not posted anything contentious or even any links- any idea why this might be happening and if there'e anything I can do about it?

Apologies for that - it's not me, honest! I'll manually approve them and see if that settles the system back down.

Thanks for that. Sounds like you're dealing with an unruly horse not a forum!

I shall see if any of the same tricks work - although I'm not sure *how* I'd feed the forum sweets?

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    This is the only warning.

LMAO perfect thread to join in when clearly just posting stupid replies to get your post count up.

What are you intending on spamming us with?