Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW WORK!Germy hand made silver Jewelry『Goat skull Baphomet ring』leave a comment thx!

Rural Somerset, between Yeovil and Shepton Mallet

I don't think being a girl is too relevant, workmanship is very good but the subject matter is definitely not to my taste and I am not of the feminine persuasion (well last time I looked I wasn't ;0)
    Barry the Flying Silversmith👍

Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    Thank you,I always can't figure out what girls prefer,not really good at it
    I'm not sure many men necessarily have a taste for skull rings either. (Ed. Sorry to duplicate your point, Barry; just seen your post.)
    Just one tip: it would be a good idea to change your English Facebook name of Germy to something else if you want to attract custom from people whose first language is English. "Germy" in English is an adjective meaning 有病菌的。

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    Being another girl too grotesque but fascinating in its detail. You might want to go for things that aren't dead for girls just to give you some direction
    i tried,i've make a rose wax carving,it still not silver so i guess no one will be interested,but could compare to another famous hand made silver jewelry brand in Japan
    also i will try to make a cat or something else.mostly animal
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10629581_352554648247438_720341820197966769_n (1).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	6797
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10271390_352554714914098_6779453338053412586_o.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	6798
    uper one in mine

Well,discuss about what you like or what you don't like is meaningless,every one is defferent,and i never said every man will like skull,lol,come on.I don't think this issue is important.Skull series is one kind of classic of hand make silver jewely in Asia(at least in my country and Japan),just like a sign,people might not interested in buying it but they might admire the carving skill,right?that's the most important thing for hand make silver jewelry designers.Because taking custom made oders need that.Andwho can predict every pieces you make people will like it,we don't know,so we have to keep design.And that's not easy.
    Last edited by germy; 24-10-2014 at 05:37 PM.

I think there are lot of people who do like skulls though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurarius View Post
    I'm not sure many men necessarily have a taste for skull rings either. (Ed. Sorry to duplicate your point, Barry; just seen your post.)
    Just one tip: it would be a good idea to change your English Facebook name of Germy to something else if you want to attract custom from people whose first language is English. "Germy" in English is an adjective meaning 有病菌的。
    Ya i know that,but my friends alwasy tell me ADIDAS is "All Days I Dream About Sex",but i still buys ADIDAS.So...might not gonna change it prbably.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    Love the rose!
    I pretty much love it after i finished carving it,better than i thought actually.First time to make a rose though,was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    Thank you,I always can't figure out what girls prefer,not really good at it
    That's single sex education for you. You're doing well, but why not try some carvings of living animals next?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's single sex education for you. You're doing well, but why not try some carvings of living animals next?
    Man,i will.I'm also had enough of skulls right now,I just needs two of them in my brand in the future,you know I gotta consider every market(some people just love them and also that's pretty basic to carve)Animals are more difficult to make them,but I'm ready for it now.Cat lion horse ...etc.So not just animals,I even consider make a batman series,like the clown or what ever.lol