Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seasons Greetings

Default Seasons Greetings

Some of us will not be in a celebratory mood, in locked down London at leat. But I hope that all our members will keep safe and look forward to better times in the coming year. Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails seasons greetings.jpg  

Nihil illegitemi carborundum est.......we shall overcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Some of us will not be in a celebratory mood, in locked down London at least. But I hope that all our members will keep safe and look forward to better times in the coming year. Dennis.
    Thank you Dennis and a Very Happy Christmas to you and all the members. Not only is this forum a valuable source and exchange of advice and skills, it gives a tangible sense of belonging that has been more important than ever this last year.

Let us hope the vaccine comes quickly and in the meantime, stay safe and sane.

All the best for the new year and goodbye to 2020.

Ian

Thank you Dennis, may I also wish everyone all the best for Christmas and lets hope for a much better New Year.

Cheers
    Jim Miller
    James Miller FIPG

Sending good wishes to you Dennis, keep safe and well. We will be going into level 4 for 3 weeks from Boxing Day so time to hibernate again

Wishing everyone good health and some peace of mind over the next few weeks and in 2021. The days are on the turn now and at least we have that to look forward to. We have daylight here today in Scotland and it’s dry. My expectations are very low!

Thanks Dennis, Merry Christmas to you and all the other members, and happy New year, 2021 can only be better.

What a grand bunch you are. This is the best “virtual club” to belong to. Best wishes to you all, stay safe and thanks for all the help and advice you have given me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And I can only echo the same sentiments - stay safe everyone and let's hope next year will be a better one.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks Dennis for contributing so much to the forum makes it a good place to be, have a good one !

Thanks Dennis wishing stay safe everyone. ��