Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Article

I think the articles about Pandora are more interesting. I'm so sad to think that those beady things aren't so popular any more. My heart bleeds.

Must get more rubies then if it keeps you invincible. I have never owned a ruby so perhaps now I will be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    I think the articles about Pandora are more interesting. I'm so sad to think that those beady things aren't so popular any more. My heart bleeds.
    Yes I agree, I have two full charm bracelets already

OH dear!!!! I think this is sadly why I rarely visit here anymore...................despite some very helpful and knowledgeable forum members, whom I miss................don't think you understood jsweetingham..................

In fairness, not everyone gets forums. It's hard to pick up on nuance and sarcasm unless you use them a lot.

Nuance and sarcasm, moi?!

What is the point of sarcasm anyway, we are supposed to be a friendly lot here. Anyway each person is individual with individual tastes, and if they like Pandora bracelets thats ok with me. Individuality makes the world more interesting. Just stating a point, not being nasty or aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by medusa View Post
    In fairness, not everyone gets forums. It's hard to pick up on nuance and sarcasm unless you use them a lot.
    This level of sarcasm is called innuendo. I must admit it passed me by as my antennae are not tuned finely enough. On The other side They are talking about sex insurance, the subtlety of which escapes me entirely. Any one made a good bangle?

Dennis.

Everyone to their own..

Although, I totally missed the "heart bleeds" comment which makes all the difference... ooops