Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Arlington and Di

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    Yeah, the t-shirt - I thought it was good branding; you could hardly miss the name could you!
    Brazenly displayed I would say!!!

It's great to see more of the people behind the avatars... I even caught a peek of George the other day!!! And you are quite right Jay...everybody does seem to have glorious smiles! Does that mean we are all so happy in our work??

Is that only a tiny corner of your display Di? You did mention that you might take a piccy of it in its full glory... Did you ever get round to that??

Its a tiny corner and, no, I didn't take a pic in its full glory cos on day 2 I couldn't be arsed to set it up properly cos day one had been so atrocious!

It is nice to meet people tho - Nicky is lovely, as I'm sure are you
    Di x

Lovely photo of the both of you and you have a gorgeous smile Di xx

What a gorgeous happy picture of you both!
    J x
    (Also, T-shirt is fab, gift boxes looked tres chic & I have to say, crushed velvet made a v nice backdrop )

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne View Post
    What a gorgeous happy picture of you both!
    J x
    (Also, T-shirt is fab, gift boxes looked tres chic & I have to say, crushed velvet made a v nice backdrop )
    I agreewith Jayne. Don't give yourself a hard time re the piccie - we all look different as we get older for all sorts of reasons and you're a lovely lady with a lovely smile. OK, I'll stop now before you start to blush That 'T' shirt looks FAB Di - what a great way of advertising your business - do you mind if I copy the idea?

Lotsaluv

xx
    Jules

Course I don't mind - and if you want to put Moon Cottage Jewellery on it, so much the better
    Di x

Oh, OK then... I'll advertise mine on the front and yours on the back

xx
    Jules

Di your personality is so huge that it shines out of everywhere. You have a beautiful smile - steroids cant take that away from you. You ooze a warmth which envelopes those around you and i am sure Nicci would have been roasting, actually meeting you in person. I would love to meet up with you, and i am pretty sure everyone on this forum would.

I think the photo is fab, the t-shirt is a brilliant idea, and what i can see of the stand looks classy. Let your charisma show how attractive you are hun, and tell the steroids they havent won!
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Oh, you are so lovely, all of you.

I have to admit that what the various drugs (steroids and chemotherapy) have done to my body really upsets me and has drained my confidence. So much so that I rarely go out anymore. Before you all start shouting, I know that is so stupid but I just can't seem to get over it.

Enough of my hang ups anyway! I'm glad to count you all amongst my friends.

Di x

Well not only did you go out but you went out and showed off your jewellery so even though not great sales it must have been a boost to you confidence especially when the nice flirty man gave you a pressie. You ooze confidence on this site and i am sure are a huge inspiration to many of us xx