Thread: Paw print bracelet.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Karen - it looks great

If we're always looking for perfection in something then we will fail to see the beauty in it.

I know how it feels, to know of he mistakes that used to be there, or the ones still there that no one knows about. I had to have a completed necklace snatched out my hands by my mother to stop me from "fixing" something that only I know was wrong. Still tempted to sneak it back and fix it - it's not technically hers till her birthday.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jay-ell View Post
    Karen - it looks great

If we're always looking for perfection in something then we will fail to see the beauty in it.

Jason
    Hi Jason,

Thank you!

There is a lot of truth in that It sounds like you understand though (and that your Mother was pleased with her necklace).

I think it's the silly mistakes I am making that are impeding the way I look at things and then I get frustrated and then lose some confidence. Going away from the piece for a while and then going back to it I am happier with it than I was, and peoples very sensible advice (kind comments) help too. Maybe I should do that with pieces I am unsure about, take a little break away and then go back to them with 'fresh' eyes.

Karen