Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How do you organise your stock?

Boo: those are lovely displays. And your banner - wow! Very resourceful

NTS: read more of Boo's blog

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    I use the really useful boxes you can stack two trays in one box i like them because they are not to deep,
    These are the ones I use. On the whole I think I prefer Boo's variation.
    Di x

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    These are the ones I use. On the whole I think I prefer Boo's variation.
    Boo's dont look to deep either and they are a far better price so i think i am of the same feeling

I use the really useful boxes you can stack two trays in one box i like them because they are not to deep, i am that daft hadent even thought of keeping my made up jewellery in them just off to find out wether the bracelets will fit, not as reasonalbe as the ones you have hough Boo i think the box is 3.99 and the trays 1.99 each.
    Emerald, where did you find the inserts for these? I have loads of my bits in these trays but have had to make trays or put everything in to little bags.

I forgot about the inserts for the Really useful boxes! I have hundreds of those for various things...

Trudy, I have seen the inserts in Hobbycraft, if that is any help?
    Last edited by agent_44; 18-09-2009 at 04:39 PM.
    Lucinda

Thanks for the various kind comments. I think my display looks a tad like a jumble sale sometimes - but it's always a compromise between style, practicality (speed of putting it up, weight for carrying, space for storing etc. etc.), customer ease of use and budget. The current set up addresses most issues pretty well now (after a lot of trial and error and modification) - although it's under constant review. And it doesn't matter how much you put on display, someone will always say "is this all you have?"

If I did fairs/markets on a regular basis, I'd no doubt do things differently.

I was pretty pleased with my banner considering it only cost about a quid.

Quote Originally Posted by Trudy View Post
    Emerald, where did you find the inserts for these? I have loads of my bits in these trays but have had to make trays or put everything in to little bags.
    Hi Trudy i bought mine from Osbounes its a stationers but i dont know if they are nationwide but yes as agent 44 said you can buy them from hobbycraft or online,

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Thanks for the various kind comments. I think my display looks a tad like a jumble sale sometimes - but it's always a compromise between style, practicality (speed of putting it up, weight for carrying, space for storing etc. etc.), customer ease of use and budget. The current set up addresses most issues pretty well now (after a lot of trial and error and modification) - although it's under constant review. And it doesn't matter how much you put on display, someone will always say "is this all you have?"
    Lol i think that about mine to, last night i thought it looked pretty good but when i looked at the photos today i wasent at all happy with the presentation, i have a stepped shelving unit that was made years ago by and ex and a perspex tower that has seen better days so i think its time to rethink.

Hi Trudy i bought mine from Osbounes its a stationers but i dont know if they are nationwide but yes as agent 44 said you can buy them from hobbycraft or online,
    I got my inserts from Staples.
    Di x

Sorry just all the replies about inserts, thank you
    I bought the boxes from Hobbycraft but have never seen the dividers there though I will have another look, its always a bit jumbled in there so they could be hiding away somewhere.

Otherwise will try Staples, cheers