Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: September Theme: Autumn

Dennis have you posted a pic? I don't seem to be able to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwant View Post
    Dennis have you posted a pic? I don't seem to be able to see it.
    Its on page 2 in Dennis's original post - I couldn't see the pic when it was first posted but I can see it now.

Love both the pieces - hoping to work on mine over the weekend.

I can see it now. They're both very lovely. I wouldn't want to judge this one.

Yes I see it now Susie, I just needed to refresh the page and now it is there. Another great piece from Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    I can see it now. They're both very lovely. I wouldn't want to judge this one.
    I second this.

Both beautiful pieces.

When does this competition actually close? What's the deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGem View Post
    Hello everyone!

Well Autumn is officially here (sad to say goodbye to the summer!) but I thought this would be a good, broad theme to introduce this month. So post your design incorporating this theme within this thread with a little bit about the piece and the winner will be revealed at the end of the month! The Winner will "WIN THEIR ORDER" !!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR CREATIVITY!

A few legalities...

Terms & conditions

No purchase necessary. The closing date for the draw will be 30.09.2011. The first name drawn will win their order up to the monetary value of £100. This must be in one transaction. The draw will take place on 01.10.2011. Cookson Precious Metals Competition Secretary will make the draw.

The Draw is open to all Cookson Precious Metals customers who are UK residents and aged 18 years and over.

Only one entry per person.

There is no cash alternative. Cookson Precious Metals reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.

The winner will be notified on the forum within this thread by 03.10.2011. The winner's name and county will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: The Competition Secretary, Marketing Department Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ.

Employees of Cookson Precious Metals, their agents and families are excluded from the draw together with any person connected to the draw.

Entry into the draw is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the draw.

No responsibility is accepted for prize draw coupons lost, damaged or mislaid.

To enter the Draw, simply publish your design/comment within this thread.

No correspondence will be entered into. The Competition Secretary's decision is final. The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals

Image shown is for display purposes only, prize comprises of any items selected from our website, cooksongold.com, to the monetary value of £100 in one transaction.
    The closing date is in the t's and c's....30th of September

Since it's autumn I felt inspired to make an acorn ring. I waited untill I found the right stone, which I did at IJL. So here it is:

Acorn ring with faceted bullet Citrine. The ring is entirely handmade and the organic feel is intentional!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4073.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	3140

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkie View Post
    Since it's autumn I felt inspired to make an acorn ring. I waited untill I found the right stone, which I did at IJL. So here it is:

Acorn ring with faceted bullet Citrine. The ring is entirely handmade and the organic feel is intentional!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4073.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	3140
    This is lovely