Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: First Diet Class

Well done to both of you, it is really so incredibly difficult to change eating habits and your willpower is inspirational to me at the moment.

Do you get to have a big splurge in the January sales for a new wardrobe?

xx

Excellent results girls! Keep up the fantastic work (as I'm sure at time it does seem like hard work, mentally and physically )

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Quinn View Post
    Well done to both of you, it is really so incredibly difficult to change eating habits and your willpower is inspirational to me at the moment.

lol no but i do get the get the lovely clothes down that are stored in the loft

xx
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominicci View Post
    Excellent results girls! Keep up the fantastic work (as I'm sure at time it does seem like hard work, mentally and physically )
    ty hun, on thr whole it has been easy for me as i havent had to work anything out, just open a packet. this week has been tougher as i have been on edge worrying about my dearest friend, but i have managed not to lapse. The hardest part will be when i have to keep the weight off on normal food. 2010 will be a very hard year.
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Ive just found this thread and I just wanna add WELL DONE!!! from me
    I lost a stone and a half last year and since I got a bit busier with work I have put it all back on. OOps!
    I know how hard it can be to lose weight and I hope your really proud of yourself!

Han xx

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Quinn View Post

xx
    I'm getting back into the clothes that I bought a couple of years ago, before the weight went back on. Hoping to get a bit more active now that I've had my "staples" out (this morning in fact! So, some walks around the village to start with and, when the hip is getting stronger, it's on the old exercise bike - well, that's the theory anyway!!
    10 more kilos to go and I'll be really happy!
    Lorraine
    PS January sales do sound tempting though!!!

Default Update

I have been a bit bad at keeping this thread going lately so i thought it was time i updated it.

I finished the foundation stage of y journey and lost exactly the three stone that is the average over the 14 week initial plan. So i moved onto "Developers" which is for those who still have some more weight to shift and as of tonight i have lost 51lb.

I usually lose a steady two pound each week but last week being it was so traumatic with first Pete leaving me and then a week later him having a minor heart attack, i lost 5lb that week.

He is not 100% but is now temporarily renting Vals spare room to get him off the boat and into somewhere warm.

Once he is feeling better again he will start flat hunting.

I guess in a way i am very proud of myself, because even through all the stresss of the last two weeks, i have not lapsed and have stuck to the programe, perhaps because it feels about the only thing i am in control of atm lol. How are the rest of you getting on?
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive

Wow, that is such excellent news Su. I can't believe how much you have lost!

Since the wedding my weight has slowly been creeping up! Oops! Kinda hard when you have been dieting so long for one specific day and then that day is done...

I need something else to focus on to keep my weight in control. Atm my naughty mind is telling me to relax its Xmas soon, see what weight you are in January! Naughty mind!! Need to get it in check.

Well done Su on keeping going through all your problems.

For me things have gone a bit pear shaped (well quite a lot pear shaped!) but I'm not worrying for now as I've got a busy few weeks ahead of me and then off on a cruise so I know I won't stick to it then. I'm quite looking forward to starting again mid- January.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohn View Post
    Bloody hell Su, won't be long before you are slipping down the gratings.

What is wrong with a bit of meat on your bones, I am a huge fan of big buxom women, nothing beats a lovely curvy voluptuous figure plus you get to gorge on chocolate, cream cakes, takeaways and enjoy a good drink.

Think of Nigella, I'd marry her.
    I started this for that sake of my health J, the thought of getting as ill as i did last winter made me get on with it and stick with it. And i feel so much better for it, i can finally move a bit better and it has to be better for my poor spine, i have worried more than i care to think of tat the pins would break in there, through trying tomove with half a ton of stomach in the way.

Last week i was encouraged to try on a gown that i have only ever worn one, its beautiful and i was stunned when it just slipped on me. Its be a long time. Ok so i wont e going anywhere to wear it now, but its nice to know that if i needed to, i could wear it.
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive

lol J I missed that post. As many of you know, last night i reached the 4st loss mark (56lb) and have now just crept into the top of the healthy weight range for my height etc.
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive