Thread: A Pastel Necklace.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I like them :-) they remind me of sherbet sweets I used to eat when I was youngster. My granddaughter would love them.

Than you Alastair. They do look edible. I still have quantities of material, which is very inexpensive, so I shall bore you all with more of the same. Dennis.

Those are all lovely Dennis and good enough to eat! Clarks do a very good range of kit, for a good price, so don't feel guilty. We bought a piece of kit about a year ago that has been invaluable for stamping out letters etc.

Bob, sorry to hear your shoulder has been giving you gip; I hope it heals quickly.

Loving all these makes that people are doing and I hope to get into stonesetting soon...using those titanium strips I bought.
    Jules

Thank you Jules. Yes one of my oldest pieces of equipment is a Clarkes 20 ton bottle jack, which is at the heart of my hydraulic press. Still working well after 20 years.

Caroline, I have a rasp and a Surform, but haven't needed to use them yet. Dennis.

These are really beautiful Dennis, I particularly like the necklace - you are such a diverse maker and your pieces always so flawless, just beautiful. Karen

Thank you Karen, but as you can guess, I know where the flaws are. Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Thank you Karen, but as you can guess, I know where the flaws are. Dennis.
    If we didn’t know where the flaws were it would mean we did’t care I suppose. Sometimes they are so small you just have to let them go in the knowledge that other won’t know they’re there!