Quote Originally Posted by Snorkmaiden View Post
You are not alone. I didn't get a reply to my home working insurance question either.
I was only doing Bob a favour by messaging his question on FB as they seem to have a bigger presence there now. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they felt they had answered it by email but a response rather than an auto one would have been polite. I've had my insurance with Hencilla through AN for many years now and asked if I could transfer it to my GOJD membership and they said the discounts were much higher on the policy with AN and I'd have to start over. Unfortunately there are no other benefits to AN membership for me but if that's what it takes.
I always forget about the other partner discounts as you have to apply them yourself rather than being on your account like Cookson so I'm not sure I'm getting my best out of it anymore as it's only really worthwhile when you are making big spends on tools and there comes a time when you really don't need any more or they don't stock what you need.