Had a nasty shock on Tuesday morning. Hubby took doggies for a walk and I thought he was late coming back. I had to wait in because we were having some dog food delivered, it arrived 20 minutes after he left home, so I texted him and he replied to say he was on his way back and he would be back shortly. Well after half an hour he still hadn't returned and there was a knock on the door with a woman in nurses uniform quite agitated outside. I opened the door and she said hubby had collapsed and was in the ambulance. Apparently he had a heart attack and was dead before he hit the ground but ambulance man tried to get him back but to no avail. As you can gather by my glibness I am still in shock as it all happened so quick, the doc said that it would be like running full pelt into a brick wall when the shock stops. A doc at the hospital said the blood clot was enormous, no sign of any trouble before. He was 63 so not old either. A combination of having type 2 diabetes and smoking heavily caused it, so all you smokers - stop now.