What a busy year this has been for me. I am hoping it has been kind to you all in some way too.

At the end of the year, and to start the next year off, our household exchange gifts. This was done as a post Christmas present discount experience originally, to save on funds. Over the years, as my lad has grown, so have his tastes. He enjoys a make from me and often gets involved in the concept - likes, colour, size, metal... etc. This year, I suggested I make a plectrum holder pendant. My boy is at University, studying for a MA in Musicianship, with Bass Guitar as his instrument. It didn't take him long to find me one of his plectrums for use as a starter for 10.

Then he decided he wanted some sort of Celtic Knot. This one chosen is the trinity knot, which we understand to have some links to past, present and future of relationships. So not a bad thing.

it has a depressed tension piece on the reverse to keep the intended picks in place - it works rather well, but I think a lower lever would work better on the next one I make.

I have used liver of sulphur to blacken this piece as per son's request. Pierced out the knot and hand engraved the pattern.

Attachment 8481