Well as a hobbyist I can put my point of view, I would love to sell say a ring for £120, but it wont happen, as I have said many times before, people now pick up a ring at say £45 and put it back saying too expensive. I know its only a local craft fair, but its regular, every month in Exmouth, (lovely seaside resort, huge beach, and lots of people around) and even in the summer it has been known for us to come home having sold nothing, but still have to pay £35 for the table. People come to Devon and Cornwall because its a lovely part of the country to visit and want to take a memento of their visit, not purchase half of the town. If we have a commission its a different story, because we have to take into consideration the hallmarking cost as the piece is generally over the weight, if we were to hallmark everything we made we would have to raise our prices by around £10 at least. I agree with Carole entirely but dont know what to do about the problem. I have to sell it, I need to buy more silver to make more and we now have a new website but you cant charge more for things on there if the same item is £10 cheaper on the table at a craft fair.