Thread: Hello from Calgary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello from Calgary

I have been on this forum since last year and am really enjoying the posts, I own a small jewellery workshop in Calgary, Alberta Canada my website is ***
    All the images are our work made by me and my better half Sharon. I have been in the trade for over 25 years and am still learning every day. I have a great shop with almost all the tools you could want, but there is always something else you could buy. We have Matrix and Artcam jewelsmith, we have two milling machines, ten years ago we had a 3d printer and it did not work for us and we have tested every new 3d printer available and they are still not for us. We have a SEIT supercast 3 and we cast for ourselves and the local trade. We have laser welder, all the current GRS tools and scopes....so on

When I was in high school I started goldsmithing and gemmology and then worked at two of the top jewellers in town to learn the trade and then ten years ago we started our business.

I know I am not a local but I like to help and learn where and when I can so thank you for having me
    Last edited by ps_bond; 17-04-2015 at 05:04 AM.