Hi Folks,

I joined and posted on the forum last November and just wanted to show you what I have done so far ...please be kind....I feel like a 5 year old showing their mum a sheet of paper covered in glue, glitter and dried pasta and declaring " look mum it's a picture of you!" when in actual fact it looks like an abstract picture of the digestional tract.

I am happily open to constructive criticism but believe me I can see all the imperfections in my works so far, but to be honest its a massive learning curve and I think I've done good for the six pieces I've made. I just keep thinking "I've made that!!!!" and smiling before immediately thinking "hmmm so next time I need to..."

Can I just say, as friends and family may not appreciate this, it takes ages to complete something! It takes 3 times longer than I imagined. I only considered, at first, the making of the item but didn't understand that the planning, sequencing and the finishing is actually sometimes longer than the main gig. Also why can't the hours zoom by at work as quickly as it can when in your studio (ahemmm..teeny spare room) beavering away and only realising it's past your bedtime when you stand up and realise you haven't moved for 4 hours and need to pee.

Please also excuse my photography skills they are non-existent and taken with my phone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	studio.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	7279

Name:	Stacker rings.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	7280

Name:	mum earring.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	7281

Name:	necklace.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	7282

Name:	spinner.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	7283

Having a bit of an issue as don't seem allowed to add anymore images so will add an additional post, sorry.

Sarah.x