Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself. I have lurked on this forum reading posts for a number of months now since discovering this forum and have learned a huge amount from you all so thank you for being so generous and sharing your skills and expertise!

I have made beaded jewellery off and on as a hobby since I was a child before doing a couple of short silver jewellery evening classes and summer courses after the birth of my second child 2 years ago. I love turning sheet and wire into beautiful things!

After working solidly for the last 13 years since leaving uni i am taking a year-long career break to spend a bit more time with my kids and be around a bit more to settle my eldest into primary school (my job is quite full on and I have a very long commute across London). I am going to use the opportunity to do a year long jewellery making certification class. It starts today at Morley College and is one morning a week! Am very excited and am looking forward to being able to develop my skills on an ongoing basis rather than the stop/ start of the odd evening class. Will also be nice to do something that I love and is just for me for a change!!

I am sure I will have a lot of questions over the next year and hope you will bear with me as I learn more!!

Reenie