I officially became self employed at the beginning of July this year and boy oh boy am I finding it hard! In my first trading month I made just over 10% of my projected sales....and 2 parties people promised to hold for me got postponed/moved to September. I have struggled to get my website started but can't get the right conditions to photograph any more stuff to put on it (%£&&*" British summer!!) and played around with Photoshop - which is as easy for me as pushing porrige up hill - to try to design 'professional' looking flyers and leaflets.

I have done myself some business cards which border on the 'OK' but nothing more - and which my son puts into his extensive daily mailings to spread the word nation wide (and occasionally internationally) but I don't think they are good enough for me to proudly hand them to people I meet personally. So here is my question... I want a good value, good looking, business card.....any ideas??? I have looked at MOO which I think looks really good and I am definitely leaning that way but does anyone else have any other recommendations, suggestions or experiences?

I don't want one that advertises the printer on it...and I don't want one that looks like it could belong to every other business on the planet (which is why I like the look of the MOO ones as they put your own photos on them {which would be great - weather permitting!!])....but with everything else I am trying to do I haven't got the time to be trawling the internet on the hope of finding just what I want.

All thoughts, ideas and suggestions for business cards (and any other advertising ideas) eagerly awaited....don't let me down......