Hi everyone!

I am pretty new to silversmithing. I have always made beaded/wire jewellery, but end of last year I decided I wanted a new challenge and to make items from sterling silver rather than plated stuff, and its just something ive always been interested in! So I enroled on a couple of evening classes at my local college and I was hooked!! All my christmas presents from the family were tools, which really helped and Ive steadily bought a few more each month when I get paid! Ive been getting on pretty well in my set up in the corner of my bedroom and made things from silver and copper and friends have actually paid me to make them some stuff!!

Who knows my dream of making pretty stuff instead of sat at a computer at the boring day job may one day happen! (but be prepaired for me asking probibly really stupid basic questions along the way!)

Also as you may have gathered from the title, I'm down in (sometimes) sunny Cornwall! There seems to be so many crafts people down this end of the country and would be great to meet anyone else down here!

Oh and I should probibly explain the username ... I'm rabbit obsessed!! I have two adorable house rabbits which rule the roost in my flat! and well I dream of living in an old cottage one day!