Ok, I have tried to do this for several years now and each time I fail miserably.

I came up with the currently design of The Bijou Dragon logo a while ago and whilst looking at it last night realized that it was incredibly blokey looking and not at all feminine and relating to pretty jewellery at all.

So, I have decided to ask for advice or possibly as if anyone knows someone who designs logos and would work for jewellery instead of cash lol

Now I'm happy with the script that the company name is in (after last nights 4:30 am flash of inspiration) but I am desperately looking for a wee dragon character to call my own!

I'm a bit fussy to be honest and don't really want a Chinese dragon because I don't think my work is in any way Oriental but then I don't want a cutesy, child-like dragon either.

I also want it to be something that looks good small or big and either in colour or black and white on business cards etc.

Basically it's just a little logo to put above "The Bijou Dragon" wording and I've seen some examples of strange shapes and wings and what-not but nothing that screams "I am a jewellery shop"...

Anyone got any ideas at all please as I'm going mental staring at Photoshop and not coming up with anything pretty!!

Have you logo-ized your business and if so, how did you go about it?

< me today! lol