The last few weeks have been a nightmare! Moved in with the OH, his sister who lived there previously (she has various issues and has gone back to Florida and live with his parents) left soooo much stuff behind that we had to sort out, well, I had to sort out should I say. Zac also has soooo much stuff to sort and go through, it turns out he is a bit of a hoarder! I've learned lots about him in the past 4 weeks! We have excess furniture (that is mostly old and crap) that his mother owns but won't let us throw away, so the garage and loft are rammed!

My work room is 95% sorted though and useable, and the living room will hopefully be normal very soon. We'd planned on having 2 or 3 rooms decorated by now, but I am still only half unpacked!

Added to this, my not so new now job has been a nightmare, company hasn't goven me a contract, holiday allowance etc etc. They treat me like crap and are oblivious to what I do and what it involves and threatened me with the sack over Insant Messenger on Monday! I had got to the point where I was thinking about looking else where but that put the icing on the cake. I am determined however to make time for my jewellery and getting my business running properly, so I am currently thinking about getting a part time job as a Carer or Support Worker (I used to do this pt at Uni) to cover the bills while I work on my jewellery. Terrified of the loss in earnings though! I also hope to do freelance Web Dev work later on but couldn't entertain the idea at the moment as this job is sapping so much of my time and energy.

Onwards and upwards though, it can surely only get better