Quote Originally Posted by Kalorlo View Post
The swirly bracelet is lovely, Su! Look at the finish! And it's great to see your bow bracelet taking shape further.
Thank you, yes i will be really pleased to finish that one as that my design

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
One of the things that really really pees me off in the bead magazines and one of the reasons i have stopped buying a few of them is that there wire work is atrocious supposedly from people that are experienced, their wire ends are cut with pliers and you can tell their ends are cut with pliers there scrolls are well ........square scrolls its appalling now you Su could show them a thing or two your scrolls are beautiful and not a straight line in sight, and lovely finished ends on your scroll bracelet and once you figure out how to link that barbed wire bracelet it will look even fabber xx
Wow!!! Thank you so much! Though I have to admit i do cut my wire with pliers but the i do sand them too to try to match the shape :-s

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
Do you know what Su - I think you are going to have to drop the title of 'newbie', that work is a lot better quality than that. They are right when they say it's better than some pieces we've seen in magazines, you should seriously think about sending your work off - show them how it should be done.

Well done you
OMG i think they would just laugh at me, but thank you very much, i cant stop grinning with all these compliments lol