Hi Everyone
I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I've been a member of this forum for a number of years but haven't made any jewellery for at least 7 years or so. Life happened and then one thing or another lead to me not wanting to make anything and to me disappearing from the forum.

I've had all tools and materials packed away in boxes for quite a while and just this year, I've been thinking about making again. The tools have started to make their way out of the boxes, the cogs are turning and I can already hear the bank account moaning at me as I look at how much everything costs these days. Yes, I've been under a rock.

I'm looking at possibly getting into chainmaking and using Argentium silver. I have limited experience of the former and none of the latter so not quite sure how I'll get on but will give it a go. I still don't have a proper torch set-up and will continue for now using the little butane kitchen t

I hope everyone is well. I have lurked for a little bit before saying hi and I thought it was about time I popped my head round again.
Best wishes to you all
xx