Hello all.

Please help!

I have only been working with PMC 3 for about 2 weeks, have made a couple of pieces and they seem to have come out okay. I made a piece which my DH likes so I have kept it for myself and have worn a couple of times.

The problem is that it feels rather soft, it bends very easily and a piece has broken off . I bent this piece in between my fingers and it broke in half like a twig - what am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

I have pics but cant seem to upload them at the mo!

Also while I am at it, how do you get them to shine so nicely. My hubby made me a tumbler at the weekend but have not tried it yet as I need to get the shot (if that is the correct term (?)), is this the only option to get them shiny? I used my dremel bits, the cone felty thing as well as the soft round cloth. I did not use anything with them, ie. polishing agent and the result was not as good as I had hoped. I am cautious about over working the article in case I do damage to it in any way - can you over work a piece of pmc silver?

Sorry for the incorrect terms and all the questions, I am still learning all the correct terms and what to do!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Angie