PDA

View Full Version : not so little nest ring

Ankolosova
02-05-2019, 09:03 AM
Good morning... I am so excited with my work today... finally finished polishing last night. This is my latest tricky design. Most of the time i come up with things which are too hard for my skills, but after 6 months of total modifications i have finished it!!! I had to replace stone and setting and colours were a bit changed into a bit of patina at the bottom.. so here it is...tadaaam..... any comments are welcome!!!

apologies somehow images were rotated... not sure how to change that.... ups..

Dennis
02-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Ha, a little nest of eggs, or is it acorns? Someone will be pleased to wear that. The orientation of the picture depends on how you held the phone or camera. as far as i know it can only be changed with an editing programme.

Ankolosova
02-05-2019, 02:01 PM
ha TX Dennis , hose are supposed to be eggs... LOL... re pics they were ok untill I have pasted them. so not sure what 's there...

Animalnutty
07-05-2019, 07:13 AM
It's so nice to finish a piece that you are excited about. I can see why it must have taken you ages it's so detailed, love the little nest. Is that lots of wire woven and soldered onto a base?

Ankolosova
07-05-2019, 11:08 AM
yes, TX ... those are indeed small wires (short) made into nest... I was trying to keep it natural looking , like a bird would be using small sticks..