PDA

View Full Version : Vistaprint

lesley
24-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Now, I love Moo cards but you can get some great offers from Vistaprint.
If you buy one thing they keep offering you "freebies".

I've just ordered:

100 glossy postcards with my banner picture, name and details
10 folded notecards with name and swirly logo "E"
1 notepad (107mmx139mm, 50 sheets) with name, details and
photo
1 sticky notepad (50 sheets) with name and details

Including postage and VAT, guess how much. :)

Jayne
24-09-2009, 01:21 PM
go on, stop teasing & tell ;)

J x

lesley
24-09-2009, 01:29 PM
No, you have to guess first! :D

Jayne
24-09-2009, 01:33 PM
ooohh, chase me, chase me........;)

okay, £50?

J x

EmmaRose
24-09-2009, 01:35 PM
You do get good offers, but postage/ extras such as uploading images can up the price. The quality is ok but not brilliant...
Em

lesley
24-09-2009, 01:43 PM
ooohh, chase me, chase me........;)

okay, £50?

J x

Yes, I know, totally childish. :)

The quality isn't brilliant, Em, but I get my "good" cards from Moo and use these for extras. Maybe it's because I'm new to selling but I like to unclude a notecard with each sale.

It cost £10.61.

EmmaRose
24-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Oh I have no quibble. I use them for notepads and short run postcards sometimes.
Em

Jayne
24-09-2009, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=lesley;13785]Yes, I know, totally childish. :)

QUOTE]

Ah, I was joking - sorry if I offended

Out of interest, do you write anything on the notecard? And would you send a businesscard out with an order? (I am a newbie about to embark on a website - just starting to think about marketing materials)

btw, impressive price

J x

lesley
24-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Ah, I was joking - sorry if I offended

J x

I took it as a joke so not at all offended. :)

The notecards are folded, with an envelope and I usually put jewellery care tips inside and any other blurb I might not have put on the website.
I put a business card in the box with the piece.
It's probably a bit overkill but at the moment every sale is to a new customer so I want it to be memorable. :)

Emerald
24-09-2009, 02:21 PM
i ordered vistaprint yesterday 250 cards £11.00 with Moo its 10.99 for 50 cards i do love moo but its alot really when you come to think about it:)

Jayne
24-09-2009, 03:06 PM
The notecards are folded, with an envelope and I usually put jewellery care tips inside and any other blurb I might not have put on the website.
I put a business card in the box with the piece.
It's probably a bit overkill but at the moment every sale is to a new customer so I want it to be memorable. :)

That all sounds like a really good idea - thanks for sharing it with me!
And btw, making every sale memorable is going to get you a great reputation - I like your ethos :)

J x

MuranoSilver
24-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Vistaprint offer some good deals but please be careful about what boxes you tick on their site, a few people have fallen foul of their "reward scheme" and it cost them £££'s.
Do a google search.....
Nic x

Emerald
24-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Vistaprint offer some good deals but please be careful about what boxes you tick on their site, a few people have fallen foul of their "reward scheme" and it cost them £££'s.
Do a google search.....
Nic x

oh deffinatley my order nearly came with stickers, free but the postage went up lol, i also set up another google account so all there c**p goes into that and i just check it when i want something, they send so many emails