PDA

View Full Version : As cast Argentiun silver jewellery pieces

RichL
29-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Hi All,
Just looking for options if anyone thinks there would be a market for supplying Argentium silver pieces in an 'as cast ' condition for people to finish to their own specifications ? I've attached a couple of images to illustrate what I mean.

Dennis
29-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Argentium sales must be quite poor in the UK, judging by the sporadic availability of bullion chain and findings.
Some supplies can be found on Etsy, so that might be a place to promote them. Dennis.

china
30-07-2018, 05:42 AM
The sad fact is Argentium is doomed the company who own it has no interest in promoting it or stocking anything other than token inventory

Sheen
30-07-2018, 05:54 AM
Your castings look really good. I think that the hypoallergenic nature of argentium means that i am particularly interesting in earring findings in this metal. I'm a hobbiest with few sales so price has to be right for me to buy (can't buy too many expensive things that would just sit in my cupboard)

RichL
30-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Hi,
Thanks for your replies , I don't seem to have too much trouble getting the casting grain but I agree things like chain are very difficult to find.Sheen what do you mean exactly by Earring findings ?
Thanks ,
Richard.

Sheen
30-07-2018, 12:09 PM
Decorative earwires. :">

Dennis
30-07-2018, 01:29 PM
Add posts and scrolls. Dennis.