PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Surrey

Ankolosova
10-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Hi everyone, I am new here as well as new to silversmithing. I wanted to say hi and introduce myself on this forum. My name is Anna and I am slowly learning jewelry design in my small home made studio. I was all my life interested in gemstones, beading , but recently tried myself in creating things out of metal and I am going deeper and deeper into it now. Not sure how long this will last but hope it will be long and exciting adventure. I am glad to see many enthusiastic people here and hope to share my experiences with you. below you can see link to my Instagram profile to see what I have done so far and I hope you find it interesting. Thank you !

Dennis
10-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Hi Anna and welcome to the forum. I particularly liked your rock crystal ring with the heavy claws. Dennis.

Invasion
10-07-2018, 04:50 PM
Hi Anna, welcome aboard :) Im also new to the forum, and already learning a lot. I really like what you have done so far and look forward to seeing more
Adam

TDA20
10-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Hi Anna, welcome to the forum from a fellow beginner. Your work is lovely :)

Sheen
10-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Hi Anna, you're making some interesting things, I like where you're heading.

Ankolosova
10-07-2018, 06:32 PM
Thank you all!!!:D I am not sure myself where I am heading but I love stones and lost in options about how much I can do with metal!

china
11-07-2018, 01:57 AM
welcome Anna looks like you are well on your way