PDA

View Full Version : What star sign are you

Petal
21-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Well.... with all this lunar stuff going on, I reckon a lot of us are similar star signs.... I'm a Taurus

So, come on then, what star sign are you ???

Jules x

ps the chocolate was lovely!...

Di Sandland
21-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Leo (a double one - Leo sun and Leo moon). So a bit of an actress but very crumbly and soft inside.

bustagasket
21-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Gemini althou i dont really believe in our astrology - the chinese astrology is much closer - i am a tiger in that :)

mizgeorge
21-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Me too Su' - I'm also a two-faced Gemini, but a Chinese Dragon, which is far closer to me.

lesley
21-09-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm Aquarius which I think means I'm supposed to be logical and analytical but can appear aloof and reserved. The latter is definitely true.

I don't know anything about Chinese astrology but I've just Googled it and apparently I'm a horse. I have to say this sounds about right:

"All of this Sign's incessant activity and searching may be to satisfy a deep-rooted desire to fit in. Paradoxically, Horses feel a simultaneous yearning for independence and freedom."

aka a nut job. :~:

lesley
21-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Wow, George! :

"The Dragon is one of the most powerful and lucky Signs of the Chinese Zodiac. Its warm heart makes the Dragon's brash, fiery energy far more palatable. This is a giving, intelligent and tenacious Sign that knows exactly what it wants and is determined to get it. Dragons possess a certain natural, charming charisma that ensures they can always influence their peers and often find themselves the center of attention in social situations."

Tigers are natural born leaders, but:

"A bit of caution is a good thing around Tigers, since they can pounce without warning. They experience mood swings and often feel things more intensely than others, the latter quality being both good and bad. They can react poorly under stress and are prone to emotional outbursts. This Sign's bristling sensitivity can send friend and foe running for cover."

Gulp, be kind to us, Su.

geti-titanium
21-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Come on you Geminis!!

We're in the lead :dance:

bustagasket
21-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Tigers are natural born leaders, but:

"A bit of caution is a good thing around Tigers, since they can pounce without warning. They experience mood swings and often feel things more intensely than others, the latter quality being both good and bad. They can react poorly under stress and are prone to emotional outbursts. This Sign's bristling sensitivity can send friend and foe running for cover."

Gulp, be kind to us, Su.

lol i have never been a natural leader i am way to nervous. Sensitive - hell yeah way to much, and people close to me tell me i think too much too. True i dont handle stress i just disolve into a useless puddle, and i do feel things intensly, but i am definately the runt of the litter as i am useless at pouncing and usually get walked over by everyone, wanting only to please and usually grovelling, which will annoy me but i still do it every time. But when i was in KL we looked ours up in a lot more detail and it was scarily acurate :-s

lesley
21-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Come on you Geminis!!

We're in the lead :dance:

Apparently, a Gemini would be my perfect partner ;)

Rustic Charm
21-09-2009, 05:51 PM
i'm an aries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caroleallen
21-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Sagittarius - fire sign. No wonder I like melting things with a torch!

Trudy
21-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Im a Leo...and a Chinese Monkey, I think :)

mizgeorge
21-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Apparently, a Gemini would be my perfect partner ;)

bet you'd get a nice ring ;)

lesley
21-09-2009, 06:04 PM
bet you'd get a nice ring ;)

Do you know I hadn't even thought of that!
Alan.....oh Alan....where are you? :D

Petal
21-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Blimey, I've only gone off to do my first ebay order and look what's been happening!!!!!

oh, dinner's ready!

got to go

Jx

Emerald
21-09-2009, 06:47 PM
i am on the cusp apparently Cancer and the one before although with my temper at the mo i should be Scorpio, oh and a Monkey in china

Di Sandland
21-09-2009, 07:27 PM
I'm a Chinese horse - from what I can work out, he's a bit like our Leo. My first husband was a Gemini - a brilliant match, 'cept I could never work out whether he was being serious or not.

Emerald
21-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Libran here, big up the scales. LOL

I believe I am a Rooster. :-D

I have two liberans in this household one minute there up the next there down my OH never believes a word i say unless he hears it himself and even then he teeters and he is such a pecsimist the worst thing in the world has just happened and the world is about to implode and you find out its just the kids have spilt a bit of juice .....oh my god either that or i have just ripped the bumper off my merc :rofl:

can you see i dont take him seriously lol

MuranoSilver
21-09-2009, 08:55 PM
I'm a Cancerian Pig (http://www.suzannewhite.com/new-astrology/CancerPig.html) same as Henry VIII ;)
Aptly I'm a 1971 birth year which in Chinese astrology makes me a metal pig (http://www.chinesezodiachoroscope.com/chinese_astrology_pig.php)...how apt, lol!
nic x

Di Sandland
21-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Ooh, apparently I'm a Poet Champion (http://www.suzannewhite.com/new-astrology/LeoHorse.html). I quite like that!

Emerald
21-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Oh blimey Di that is so me, Cancerian - especially tonight when the in-laws arrived or is it out-laws can never quiet remember arrived toinight and the OH,s sister just shoved her kids out the car door into my house without a word of Happy B'day to my son 'how rude'

MuranoSilver
21-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Lol - I just read your New Astrology Sign Di and I'd say they have you off to a tee :-D
I just went back and checked my title it's "The Openhanded Autocrat (http://www.suzannewhite.com/new-astrology/CancerPig.html)" :rofl:
Nic x

Di Sandland
21-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Yours seems uncannily accurate too Nic - I can just imagine you setting up Murano Silver on a rock and toiling over your bench for 14 hours.

Emerald
21-09-2009, 09:33 PM
oh blimey dident see that bit i am an emotional planner, emotional whatever more like

Sheltie
21-09-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm Piscies and a monkey in Chinese zodiac

geti-titanium
21-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by mizgeorge
bet you'd get a nice ring

Do you know I hadn't even thought of that!
Alan.....oh Alan....where are you?

Sorry - can't show any favouritism I'm afraid :) would you settle for a hug instead? [[]]

The Dragon
21-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Hmmmm well I'm a Scorpio and I do have a great number of scorpion traits, I love to watch the play of water and Blue Topaz is one of my favorite stones. I am intense, loyal, determined and will do whats needed to to get what I want/need.

I'm also a chinese Hare which does have a few interesting ideas, I am sensitive to beauty, can be very easy going and do tend to be 'live and let live' but not sure about the gracious, reserved and soft spoken bit. :)

Solunar Silver Studio
22-09-2009, 06:13 AM
Hmmm...wasn't convinced before...and even less convinced now! I've read about me (Sagitarius) and my OH (who I have been with since I was 17 and know pretty well!!) - and if they got one tenth of it accurate for either of us I'd be surprised!! I think I was a Rampaging Rooster....erm....I don't think so somehow!!:rofl: My hubby and I are warned off each other (star sign wise)...we have been married for nearly 30 years!!! ...not impressed:-D!!

Di Sandland
22-09-2009, 06:55 AM
My hubby and I are warned off each other (star sign wise)...we have been married for nearly 30 years!!! ...not impressed:-D!!

I don't 'do' astrology either Bee - just cos I do the moon doesn't mean I do the stars!

My OH and me are also warned off each other and we're 25 next year. Mind you, there are times when I think the astrologers might have been right ;)

Atelier Ava
22-09-2009, 07:37 AM
A Gemini and a horse, not sure what to make of that really. All my life except for the last two or so years I was Taurus but for some reason because I am on the cusp and I am now a Gemini. Grounded for the first ..... years and now free, fantastic.:dance:

mizgeorge
22-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Love it! Apparently I am now a shimmering wizard.

I'll get me cloak....

kymbi
22-09-2009, 08:37 AM
come on you Pisceans, we are low in numbers!

I'm a Piscean Dog (http://www.suzannewhite.com/chinese-astrology/dog.html).

It's good to know that I've married up with a recommended Tiger, who is carefree enough to cope with my temperamental artistic outbursts and sarcastic snaps. I'm probably a much kinder person in my piscean other world, with all those fairies ;)

Di Sandland
22-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Love it! Apparently I am now a shimmering wizard.

I'll get me cloak....

And could we ever doubt it... ;)

kymbi
22-09-2009, 08:40 AM
oooh, just look at my "new astrology" sign and it's come up as a Sarcastic Softie - love it!

Lindyloo
22-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Jason, just so you don't feel lonely. I am a Libran too. :Y:

snow_imp
22-09-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm a Scorpio - with it appears, most of their worst traits and a few of their good ones.

I'm a chinese Pig to, which is apparently lucky for others in my family - not sure they'd agree or not :)

Okay - I've just looked up my "new astrology" sign and it came up with the "The Admirable Seducer" :">

lesley
22-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Sorry - can't show any favouritism I'm afraid :) would you settle for a hug instead? [[]]

Even better :) after all, hugs are priceless [[]]

In "New" terms I'm a Galloping Visionary which sounds quite interesting:
"the type of lover who flits from flower to flower, loving and leaving onward and upward"
I've been with the same man for 20 years!

agent_44
22-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Hahaha! I am a Prancing Producer (http://www.suzannewhite.com/new-astrology/VirgoHorse.html)!

I seem to be the 1st Virgo here, although I seem to be more Leo sometimes (close to Leo, birthday is 27th of August). Never really looked into the Chinese stuff, but definitely interested in reading about the Prancing Producer!

MuranoSilver
22-09-2009, 02:31 PM
Hahaha! I am a Prancing Producer (http://www.suzannewhite.com/new-astrology/VirgoHorse.html)!

I seem to be the 1st Virgo here, although I seem to be more Leo sometimes (close to Leo, birthday is 27th of August). Never really looked into the Chinese stuff, but definitely interested in reading about the Prancing Producer!

Oooh I like your prancing producer....same as Sean Connery! :Y:

lorraineflee
22-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Well I'm a Taurean Monkey and that makes me an "Unsinkable Whiz Kid" Apparently "Beset by loss or struck down by tragedy, this creature remains buoyant through it all. This Monkey is particularly attractive to his sexual opposites. It's the eternal child side that we all find so irresistible."
Wow!

Lorraine

CDW Designs
22-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Well.... with all this lunar stuff going on, I reckon a lot of us are similar star signs.... I'm a Taurus

So, come on then, what star sign are you ???

Jules x

ps the chocolate was lovely!...

I,m with you...a lovely Taurus!! Interesting to find out how many are the same signs?.....
:Y::Y:

Rock Hard Fairy
22-09-2009, 06:33 PM
I'm a Scorpio and a Chinese Tiger but don't rate modern astrology... but I would say that as I am a professional horary astrologer, which is based on traditional astrology from the 17th century and earlier. :)

Di Sandland
22-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Oh, wow. And :respekt:

I'm a tarot reader but, like you, I don't rate modern 'diviners.' I use the cards as a counselling tool and also to assist personal growth.

agent_44
22-09-2009, 06:44 PM
That's interesting Di, I was really into all this psychic/divining/fortune telling stuff but I soon learned that there was so much clap trap out there I steered away from it. Now I don't really know what I think about any of it!

Di Sandland
22-09-2009, 06:46 PM
That's interesting Di, I was really into all this psychic/divining/fortune telling stuff but I soon learned that there was so much clap trap out there I steered away from it. Now I don't really know what I think about any of it!

There is a load of old clap trap out there but there's also a lot of good stuff out there. I'm off for some headache tablets but I'll pm you later if you're interested in how to tell the difference ;)

agent_44
22-09-2009, 06:47 PM
OK that would be fab Di! Hope your head's OK :)

Rock Hard Fairy
22-09-2009, 06:54 PM
I used to do Tarot but gave it up when I discovered horary - it is the most amazing form of astrology and tells me what I want to know. Modern astrology is all about telling people what they really already know about themselves!

For those that don't know, horary means of the hour and its where you ask a question which I on my understanding take the time and place (where I am at the time) to read a chart to answer a pressing question. Mostly people ask things like 'Does he love me?' or 'Is he seeing someone else?' but it can answer anything and it still astounds me today as it did when I first discovered it!

I used to like going to psychic fayres but haven't been to one in years.

Rustic Charm
22-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Right that's it!!!!!:mad: am i the only aries on here?????????????
Chinese wise i'm a dog!!!!